Note: I’m not working on this page at the moment, because I’m in the process of figuring out what to do in the future. Specifically, how to do good and earn money and be happy. However, you’re welcome to write me an email at any time, or comment on the posts and pages here. Don’t hesitate.

I would be happy to answer your questions about efficient plant-based cooking and, if I can, cooking in general. I can help you most if you live in Europe, Northern America or Japan. I will reply to you 95 % percent of the time (the remaining 5 % are emails or comments that don’t reach me for some reason) and if I’m too busy for a proper answer, I will tell you so. Here’s my email address:

Advice

Technique

Recipes